SECRET SANTA SPEED DATING
Be it with your closest friends, your co-workers, or a group of new acquaintances, a gift exchange is a great way to bring people together. So, we thought, what better way to kick off each speed date than by either giving or receiving a funny or cute gift.
This is the third consecutive year we’ve included this festive twist in our holiday speed dating event and it’s quickly become one of our most popular themes! Here are some tips and guidelines to make the most of it:
- Everyone must participate. It’s important that everyone gets to give and receive a present. If you don’t a bring gift, then you’re definitely going on the naughty list.
- Keep it simple. Your gift doesn’t have to be extravagant or expensive. Think thoughtful, cute, funny, or festive and aim to spend around $5.
- Bonus points for presentation. Wrapping your gift or giving it a personal touch adds to the surprise.
- Not sure what to bring? Chocolate or a gift card are both great options, but don’t be afraid to think outside the box or get creative! You can even make something!
- When to exchange your gift? Don’t worry, our Event Host will explain everything when you arrive at the event.