This service currently caters to single professionals in Montreal, Toronto & Ottawa.
Everything you need to know
How do I become a Matchmaking Client?
TO MAINTAIN THE QUALITY OF VIS-À-VIS MATCHMAKING, WE ONLY WORK WITH SELECT CLIENTS 🙂
Here’s how to get started:
- Complete the matchmaking questionnaire (can be found at the bottom of this page).
- Complete the video submission.
- Our team will conduct an in-depth review of your questionnaire and video and assess our database for potential matches for you.
- If you qualify, your matchmaking profile will be activated following your membership payment.
- Once your first match is determined, their bio will be send your way for review and your digital date will be set up for you, from A-Z!
Membership options & fees
Gone are the days of astonishing matchmaking fees! Unlike other matchmaking companies that charge thousands of dollars upfront, VIS-À-VIS was born with the intent to bring a professional service to market with a similar price point as the other things you invest in that increase your quality of life, which is what we aim to do for you as well! Your romantic success is our success.
There are the 3 membership options for Matchmaking Clients:
- 3 month membership for $299, plus $65 per date.
- 6 month membership for $549, plus $65 per date.
What's the video submission?
Part of the sign up process is to submit a 5 to 10 minute video of yourself. This is for internal purposes only so our team of matchmakers can get to know you better and get a sense of your personality, your energy and what you’re looking for in partner.
Videos can easily be taken using your phone or laptop and we will guide you every step of the way, from how to set yourself up to what to talk about (question prompts provided). The exact video submission steps will be provided for you after you complete the matchmaking questionnaire.
What happens once a match is found for me?
Once your Matchmaking Profile is activated, our team will get to work on finding you your first match! As soon as we have someone to introduce you to, you will get an exciting email from us announcing the good news along with a full bio about your match to review. If you like what you read, your digital date will be arranged for you from A to Z. At no point do you need to communicate with your match prior to your digital date.
How does the VIS-À-VIS itself unfold?
Your matchmaker will find a date and time that works for both you and your match! All dates are digital and take place on Zoom or another video-chat platform and lasts 30-45 minutes long.
Once you and your match have both agreed to meet each other, the following will happen:
- Payment of your date fee will be processed.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you with the details of your date, including the virtual meeting link and other info.
- A text message will be sent to you the a few hours before your date.
- A text message will be sent you to 45 minutes following the start time of your date announcing that the ‘date is over’.
- A feedback form will be sent to you via email to let us know how the date went and if you’re interested in connecting with your match outside of VIS-À-VIS.
- If both you and your match felt a mutual connection, we will exchange your contact information.
- The rest is up to you! However, we suggest meeting in person as soon as possible.
Where do you find matches for me?
There are different databases we assess in order to find you the best possible candidates to date.
The database tiers are as follows:
How many dates will you send me on?
We will send you as many times as we can until you meet someone. However, the number of dates we can set up for you will depend greatly on what you are looking for in an ideal match.
Do you offer dating advice for the matchmaking dates?
Dating coaching services are available but are not included in matchmaking memberships. If you’d like to learn more about the coaching sessions we offer, click here.
What happens if I didn't like my date?
If after your date you decide you’re not interested in taking things further, then we are simply one step closer to finding you someone that you will connect with! After each date, a debrief will follow via a feedback form. You’ll tell us what you liked and didn’t like about your last match and we’ll refine our search going forward.
Keep in mind, it’s rare that you won’t like one of your match. While you may not feel there was any chemistry and not want to pursue things further, it’s most likely you will still have had a good time!
Ready to enjoy dating?
The first step would be to fill out our Questionnaire. The more detailed you are, the better.
To continue, you must be logged in. If you have an account, log in below, otherwise please create an account.